Today I went on a little journey to collect the newest feathered member of our family.
We call her Dixie and my flock of Japanese Bantam hens have been very accepting and kind really, which makes me feel proud of the little girls.
Jap Bantams lay the most gorgeous little eggs and they are almost exactly half the weight of a normal chicken egg, making the calculation on how to use them in recipes very easy.
I will post a picture of her as soon as I upload them :)
On the sewing front I am having a night off and going to bed early - I am totally worn out from all the decision making and planning involved with changing my job and taking on more work, never fear though tomorrow is another day and I am all geared up mentally to finish hand quilting my "happy campers" quilt before christmas, plus I have just found another quilt top I need to get quilted!!
Oh and I have a gorgeous dress all ready to be cut out and finished off and a few hats to put together... oh now I feel tired just imagining how I could fit all that in!!
Happy Sewing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment