Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting Ready for Retreat

Today I bought the final fabrics for my retreat quilt, I hope the little boy it is going to will be as excited as me!
Being a bit lazy after the big party yesterday I haven't photographed it all yet but I will ..soon!

Next on my list is to gather supplies to make my darling little niece Miss Lara a pretty rag dolly for her birthday in December, and a little something for my own darling girl... Think I might also need to start thinking about fabric for my own king size bed quilt... but choosing a fabric line and purchasing enough of it at once to finish the quilt could be a challenge, I quite like Grandmothers Flower Garden but I am pretty sure I have left it all a little too late...
I am really looking forward to a night of stitching with my sewing-sister Josie tomorrow night so off to do the prep...

Happy stitching
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment