
September has just flown past me and I don't know where it went!!
Evan finished Kindy, Hannah started saying "unexpectedly" in context and very clearly and Coco had a visit to the vets. We lost our Bunny (cause unknown) and both the chooks (evil Mr Fox) and I personally lot 4 kg!!

We are all well managing to survive the extended wet cold weather up in the windy wet Hills and are on the countdown to our lovely summer holiday in Brisbane.
Hannah received a beautiful dress from Granma and some super cute bathers from Auntie Erica which she would love to wear as a funky combo pretty much all the time!!
Evan finished Kindy, Hannah started saying "unexpectedly" in context and very clearly and Coco had a visit to the vets. We lost our Bunny (cause unknown) and both the chooks (evil Mr Fox) and I personally lot 4 kg!!

We are all well managing to survive the extended wet cold weather up in the windy wet Hills and are on the countdown to our lovely summer holiday in Brisbane.
Hannah received a beautiful dress from Granma and some super cute bathers from Auntie Erica which she would love to wear as a funky combo pretty much all the time!!

I finished a little sewing bag for Josie and she a gorgeous cushion for me, plus I managed to whip up a Kokeshi from the very cute free pattern http://mellyandme.typepad.com/melly_me/ ...

Evan has most of his school uniform and is very excited that he will be starting school on the 13th of October (coincidentally this is the 9th anniversary of his Dad and I going on our first date) and so am I, he is really ready to learn but I hope he can do the morning routine thing without too much trouble!! He is the only boy I know that can take 45 mins to get dressed and has no issue with siting around in the nude for most of that time at 9 degree C !!!
We had a fantastic visit to the Royal Adelaide show with the kids being really well behaved until 9 pm!!!! Mel and I had a fantastic day with them and will be happy to go again next year (at this stage :)

Evan had the opportunity to go to a Star Wars Party and was thrilled with the whole day, he go to see DarthVaders suit and load of other cool SW memorabilia which he just LOVED!!

No comments:
Post a Comment