Evan can't wait to turn 5 and Granma has found his costume for him. I promised to get him a light sabre once he had a cape so off we went to the shop and some how he convinced me to get two (of course the purple on is Hannah's - not that she really wants it!!).
He loves it when people ask him Star Wars questions and takes great pride in flicking out his light sabre as a demonstration of his Jedi like abilities!!
I have red hair again thanks to my friend Melissa and I love it !!
I have just returned from an all day sewing experience and actually finished a project!! Yey for me a new market bag is mine plus a beautiful new blue coat for only $2!!!!
Tomorrow is going to be a family day for me with a nourishing hot breaky ( french toast and bacon), a nice healthy lunch and a warm baked dinner ...mm mm... can't wait to hang with the little ones and have some shared family time...
Off to finish my tape measure cover and then to bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment